Overcome the Overwhelm of Social Media
Learn my proven step-by-step system to effortlessly rock your social media, post consistently and confidently, and grow your business, all in less time.
- Develop your unique story and learn how to talk about your brand
- Create a foundation to build upon and do it the right way (don’t just post to post!)
- Plan and map out content that is specific to your brand and audience
- Learn when to post, what to post, and how to post
- Know which social media channels you should be on
- Get the resources and tools to do it all simpler!
“I felt like I was at a social media conference. It felt like I was in the classroom learning.”
This was a very worthwhile investment.I feel like I am finally taking a proactive approach to social media as opposed to being reactive. My brain is spinning with ideas. It solved the problem I didn’t even know I was having and changed my entire outlook on social media. The concepts and tools took me from a reactive approach to a proactive approach to social media. I loved the strategy behind it all”
- Mary Beth Darr
Director of Member Relations, The Club at Old Hawthorne
Who is Social Simplified for?
Entrepreneurs and business owners trying to do it themselves.
Marketing Directors who are wearing ALL THE HATS and need time back.
Social Media Managers looking for confidence and a system to get results.
REALTORS who have all the pieces but need a plan.
Insurance agents who are ready to start using social media consistently to grow their business.
What You Get
- A proven system for you to effortlessly rock your social media channels
- Strategies and best practices for Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Steps on how to create the perfect post
- Tips to boost engagement once and for all
- A compelling brand story
- A defined target audience
- Personalized social media goals and progress trackers
- Over 6 months of personalized content ready to implement
- A posting schedule to do less but see more results on social media
A step by step guide to create your social media strategy that will serve you for years to come.
WEEK 1: Brand and Content Strategy - Develop a clarified brand story and a clear idea of what to post and how to talk about yourself.
Week 2: Content Development - Formulate content that helps tell your story to your audience for months to come! Figure out what to post that gets your audience's attention - and gets engagement!
Week 3: Facebook - Gain an understanding of Facebook and if it is the right channel for you.
Week 4: Instagram - Gain an understand of Instagram and if it is a channel that you should be using.
Week 5: LinkedIn - Gain an understanding of LinkedIn and how to use it.
Week 6: Develop Your System - Create a system and content calendar to take your content and execute it on the right channels. Know how to post and develop a system to do it with less time.
Content Map: A content roadmap to help you brainstorm and organize contentcustomized to you and your brand for the next 6 months!
Free Content Calendar: A step-by-step guide to set-up your own customizablecontent calendar using Google Calendar, plus tips on how to make the most of it.
Private Social Simplified Bootcamp Facebook Group with support and accountability.
“If you’re wasting your time staring blankly at the keyboard for your next caption - get Social Simplified instead!”
“Social Simplified provided clarity that helped make our business’s social media strategy feel so much less overwhelming! Teah Hopper is easy to understand and the tips she provides have been instrumental in our growth. Thanks to Teah we now have more brand clarity and consistency. I would recommend Social Simplified to anyone who is ready to start feeling less overwhelmed, uninspired, and flat out confused about social media.”
- Raigan Mastain, Marketing Manager, The Hatchery